A liquid facelift involves injecting dermal fillers into the skin to plump up the skin. It differs from a surgical facelift in that it doesn’t involve cutting into the skin.
The goal of a liquid facelift is to reduce sagging and wrinkles. It can also:
- Plump up lips
- Reduce the hollow areas under your eyes
- Fill your cheeks if they look gaunt
- Tighten wrinkles around your lips, eyes, and forehead
- Reduce the appearance of scars
The ideal candidate for a liquid facelift is someone with relatively few wrinkles and a small amount of sagging. If you have a lot of sagging skin, or if you want dramatic results, a surgical facelift might be better for you.
- The procedure can be performed in our office and it usually takes between 15 and 30 minutes.
- The procedure can typically be performed in one session and requires very little recovery time.
- Liquid facelifts are typically cheaper than surgical facelifts.
- The exact cost will depend on the type and amount of filler you use.
- It’s unlikely that medical insurance will cover a liquid facelift.
- Liquid facelifts are more subtle than surgical facelifts. The results won’t be as dramatic.
- However, they can make your skin look more plump and youthful.
- It is effective at reducing the appearance of wrinkles, sagging skin and asymmetries of the face.
Schedule My Consultation
If you’re ready to schedule your liquid facelift or simply want to learn more about the procedure, our doctors can give you the answers and reassurance you need to make the decision that’s right for you. To schedule your private consultation, call 212-628-7300.