Juvéderm Voluma injectable gel is the first and only filler FDA-approved to instantly add volume to the cheek area. It gives you a subtle lift, helping to restore contour and a more youthful profile, for up to 2 years, in patients over the age of 21. Juvéderm smoothes out moderate to severe wrinkles and folds around the nose and mouth, like parentheses. Juvéderm Voluma, however, adds volume to the cheek area.
What else should you know about JUVÉDERM VOLUMA?
- First and only Hyaluronic Acid (HA) filler FDA-approved to instantly add volume to the cheek area, resulting in a subtle lift
- Clinically proven to last up to 2 years with optimal treatment
- Juvéderm Voluma is from the makers of the #1 family of fillers
- After 24 hours, you should be able to resume your normal activities
- Side effects are moderate and generally last 2 to 4 weeks. Common side effects include temporary reactions at the treatment site such as tenderness, swelling, firmness, lumps/bumps, bruising, pain, redness, discoloration, and itching.
Schedule a Consultation
Dr. Rowe has a friendly and knowledgeable staff available to answer any of your questions about skin tightening Monday through Friday between 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM at 212-628-7300.