truSculpt® iD Non-Surgical Fat Reduction
With innovative monopolar radiofrequency technology to selectively target fat tissue and therapeutically heat it – until it’s eliminated and passed through the body naturally. Patients achieve an average of 24% fat reduction in as little as one treatment. TruSculpt is clinically proven safe and effective to get rid of stubborn fat cells permanently.
TruSculpt Care Instructions
Before Your Treatment:
- Hair in the treatment and gel pad area may need to be shaved.
- Be well hydrated prior to treatment.
- Body piercings may need to be removed if under or near the treatment area.
- Refrain from alcoholic beverages, caffeine and fatty foods during the treatment regimen.
- Exercise is not recommended on the day of treatment.
- Notify clinic of any changes to your health history or medications since your last appointment.
After Your Treatment:
- Frequent urination and/or bowel stimulation may be caused by the procedure.
- Tingling in the area/s treated up to a few hours after procedure.
- Slight muscle soreness/tenderness 24-72 hours after procedure.
- Random muscle contraction after procedure.
- Slimming in the area treated for up to 48 hours after procedure.
- Increase in metabolic rate results in feeling hungry more frequently. Please be aware of this fact and DO NOT overeat.
- Burns beneath the electrodes have been reported with the use of powered muscle stimulators. If this occurs, please call our office for wound management instruction.
Schedule My Consultation
To schedule a TruSculpt consultation with Dr. Rowe please call 212-628-7300 or fill out the form on our sidebar.With offices located at:
- 820 Park Avenue, 1B New York, NY 10021
- 71 East 77th Street, 1A New York, NY 10075
- 100 Manetto Hill Road, #204 Plainview, NY 11803
- 89 Valley Road, 1st Fl Montclair, NJ 07042
- 760 Montauk Highway, 1A Water Mill, NY 11976
- 333 Broad St,Ste 1A Red Bank, NJ